Having the best selection of vintage clothing in your hand has never been so easy:
You choose, you buy, you receive it in a very short time and, if you are not convinced, you return it without any problem.
Below we tell you the same in legal terms.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
The use or rental of the products and / or services offered on www.bichovintage.com implies acceptance of the following conditions of sale.
Purchases made on this site are subject to current regulations.
2. Prices and delivery
The prices of services or products displayed on www.bichovintage.com include 21% VAT.
If you belong to a company located in an EU country, give us your VAT number and we will issue an invoice exempt from this tax.
Shipping charges are not included in the price of the items. They appear described suitably on the website and they will be paid by the customer.
- 3.1 These general conditions regulate the access and use of this website www.bichovintage.com. The access to the site implies acceptance without reservation.
- 3.2 Is authorized the view, printing and partial download of the content of the web only if it is done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. It expressly prohibits commercial use or distribution, transformation or public communication.
- 3.3 The entirety of this site (texts, photographs, logos, buttons, files, color combinations, structure and presentation of content) is protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. It is forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of Bichovintage.
- 3.4 Bichovintage reserves the right to modify the commercial offer of this web site at any time and keep his content updated without being obliged to ensure a full update.
- 3.5 Bichovintage not assume any responsibility for the provision or content of third party links that are referenced in the website www.bichovintage.com, excluding any responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
4. User and/or Customer Obligations
- 4.1 The user and/or client of www.bichovintage.com agree at all times to provide accurate information about the requested data in different forms and/or requests for information or purchase.
- 4.2 In the case of sale or marketing of our website that require the buyer to have a certain age according to the legislation of their country of origin, the purchaser declares that this requirement to complete the purchase.
5. Description of the products and services
- 5.1. The items exhibited at www.bichovintage.com be available for sale until stocks.
- 5.2 The offers are properly marked and identified as such. Their period of validity is effective as they appear on your screen. These offers may be modified or canceled without notice.
- 5.3 The www.bichovintage.com liability for the products supplied is limited to those amounts, the user or consumer resigns of any responsibility for any other reason in case of dissatisfaction with the products purchased on this website.
6. Modification of the General Conditions
Bichovintage may change the General Terms and Conditions at the time it deems appropriate.
7. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Spain. Any dispute concerning the interpretation or implementation of these general conditions of sale shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of A Coruña (Spain).
At Bichovintage we offer our clients the possibility of choosing between several different payment methods.
If you choose this payment you will enter in the secure website of our financial entity where you will be asked about your credit card number and expiration date.
For your tranquility, CaixaBank guarantees absolute safety, since both your personal data such as your credit card is encrypted through the SSL secure server provided by this financial institution.
Your credit card data are not recorded in any database but go directly to the POS Point of Sale) of the Bank.
Also, at any time Bichovintage receives data from your card, only the confirmation of your payment.
You can make a bank transfer from your bank to the account that our company has opened in CaixaBank
Beneficiary: Colecciones Cápsula S.L.
Account number: 2100 6360 11 02 00073330
To expedite the shipment of your order must send us the proof of your transfer for E-Mail to email@example.com.
It is essential to indicate the number of your order to make the transfer in order to identify your payment.
For transfers from outside of Spain will need the following information:
SWIFT (o BIC): CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): ES56 2100 6360 1102 0007 3330
*Items will be reserved for 10 (ten) calendar days from the time of ordering, in case of not receiving the transfer request the order will be considered as canceled.
Payment by Paypal:
For their safety and speed, this system is known worldwide one of the most used today in internet sales. To pay your purchases through this system must have a Paypal account. For more information visit www.paypal.com
Terms of delivery
Bichovintage reserves the right to send orders by the most appropriate means of transport at any time at his discretion.
Shipping charges are not included and will be paid by the customer. These costs are indicated on the website and will appear properly detailed.
Shipping charges are automatically calculated by destination and weight:
Spain, Portugal (Peninsular), Gibraltar and Andorra (Order equal to or greater than 35€): Free shipping
Spain, Portugal (Peninsular), Gibraltar and Andorra (Order less than 35€): 5,95€
Rest of Europe: from 10€ (according to weight and destination)
We offer the possibility of hand pick-up in Santiago de Compostela at no cost. The orders that they use this modality they are left at the place of delivery once a week. The client will be notified as soon can come pick it up. The place of delivery is the Cepeda sewing workshop, located at Rúa das Ameas, 7 (Food Market).
Subject to stock, orders will be shipped immediately and you will have the product in the following time:
Spain: 1 to 2 business days
Europe: 3 to 7 business days
If you want that your order will be sent by a specific transport agency, please notify us by e-mail and will gladly answer your particular case.
Delivery times indicated are for guidance and Bichovintage will endeavor to respect, however, being a service offered by third parties, the delay does not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
The products sold on the website www.bichovintage.com granted the right of return in fifteen (15) days after receipt of the order, provided they are in the same state and with the labels placed, after this period we can not accept returns.
* Orders placed between December 1 and January 6 next year (Christmas) will be can returned until January 20.
Spain (Peninsula), Portugal (Peninsula), Gibraltar and Andorra: Pickup of product without additional cost to the buyer.
Rest: The buyer will pay the shipping cost from the product to our warehouse.
In case that no payment shipping in the order because exceed the minimum for that amount, and that after the total or partial return, the resulting order does not exceed that minimum, we deduct it from the amount refunded. Upon receipt of the material in our warehouse and reviewed by our staff, the payment will be made if appropriate.