1. Responsible for the treatment.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
María Cobas Álvarez
c/ Maria Zambrano, 14 - 15702 - Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
Phone number: (+34) 881 031 676.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
According to the provisions of the General European Regulation of Data Protection 2016/679, the purposes will be the following:
- Contact: The email and / or the telephone number provided in the contact form will be used to respond in an effective way to the questions that you ask us.
- Newsletter: The email, which you must verify in advance, will be used for the submission of the newsletters, offers and promotions.
- Promotions and contests: The data provided will be used to carry out the procedures necessary for the development of these.
- Online purchase: The data collected will be necessary for the shipment, management and delivery of the products acquired.
How long will we keep your data?
The term of conservation of the data is the following:
- Newsletter: The data will be treated from the moment you give us your consent to the withdrawal of it, which can be granted as many times as you want. In each newsletter you can find a free procedure and accessible to manage the withdrawal, as well as a form on this website to perform this action.
- Promotions and contests: The data will be processed during the development of the corresponding promotion and / or contest, and, once finalized, will be saved for the eventual processing of claims or related complaints with the development of it.
- Online purchase: In compliance with tax and accounting regulations, the data must be kept for a period of at least 5 years.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided will be (i) the consent granted by the user for the processing of your personal data, for one or more specific purposes; (ii) the satisfaction of interests legitimate of Bichovintage and; (iii) the execution of a contract in which the user is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In the field of online purchases in Bichovintage, your data will be provided to the transport company in charge of make the delivery of said order, and will be used by said company solely and exclusively for this purpose.
We inform you that the data you provide us will be hosted on the servers of CDmon (hosting provider) through his company 10dencehispahard S.L. located within the EU.
For the rest, we do not make any kind of transfer of data to third parties, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation, by judicial order or by a competent authority.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether you are proceeding with the processing of personal data that you they concern or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the data inaccurate or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of his data or oppose the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or the defense of claims. You can also exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. For all this, you can direct a written communication to the address indicated in section 1 including supporting documentation or send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Cookies policy.
What are cookies and what do we use?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, phone or other device upon which access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his device (user, language ...) and facilitate site navigation and enhance your online experience. Occupy a minimal memory space and do not harm your device.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent in security settings stored or temporary cookies.
Types of cookies used on this site
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or implementation and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the items that make up an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation at an event, use security features while browsing, store content for video streaming or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: Are those that allow users to access the service with some features of general function of a predefined set of criteria in the user's terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that offer.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring options browser installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies you can contact us in the email indicated in section 1.